FREE PUBLIC EVENT | RAIN OR SHINE
(*required for alcohol consumption and/or purchase; must have ID)
11am - 5pm | Downtown Lincolnton, NC
Saturday, May 4th 2019
704-900-9659 | A Downtown Development Association of Lincolnton Event | firstname.lastname@example.org
TASTING PASSES*: $15 ADVANCE | $20 AT GATE
$50 Late Application Fee - If applying after standard deadline of February 1, 2019. No applications accepted after February 22, 2019.
Questions? Contact the Event Coordinator at email@example.com.
EVENT GUIDELINES FOR FARMERS MARKET
1. Vendors seeking to sell locally made products and consumable items – including, but not limited to, jams, sauces, canned goods, infused oils & vinegars and natural soaps, should apply to be in the Farmers Market. Food items are limited to packaged goods. No served-on-the-spot food or drinks – served food is only to be sold by the food trucks at the event. Farmers and growers are invited to sell produce, plants, honey or any locally grown goods that showcase the region’s agriculture. If you have any questions regarding the types of items you plan to sell, please contact the Event Coordinator.
2. If eligible, a certificate of general liability and liquor liability insurance naming the City of Lincolnton and The Downtown Development Association of Lincolnton, Inc. as an additional insured.
3. Electricity will not be provided. However, a pre-approved, quiet-grade generator is allowed and must be approved by staff prior to event.
4. All vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables and tents. Please remember that given the time of year, weights are required to anchor tents in case wind is a factor.
5. Vendors will be advised of the designated parking area upon arrival.
6. The designated entry time for setup begins at 8:00 a.m. Vendors will be able to park and unload at their space, but are asked to unload then remove vehicles as quickly as possible in order to prevent congestion. All vehicles must be removed from the event area before 10:00 a.m.
7. The designated time for breakdown begins at 5:15 p.m., unless otherwise noted by the Event Coordinator. No vehicles will be allowed into the event area until this time. Vendor participation will be prohibited in future events for those who break down prior to designated time.
8. Staff reserves the right to dismiss any vendor who displays disorderly conduct. Expulsion is at the discretion of the Event Coordinator and/or DDA Executive Director.
9. Each vendor is encouraged to promote this event through their own marketing outlets (including, but not limited to, social media, sharing with existing customers and/or your website).
10. All items should be handmade/original goods. In addition, The Downtown Development Association of Lincolnton and the Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest do not permit the sale of counterfeit goods or products.
*A reminder, the Lincoln County tax rate is 7.00%
*This is a rain or shine event.
In submitting this application, I agree to abide by the festival guidelines governing the “Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest” and hold festival producer, the City of Lincolnton and the Downtown Development Association of Lincolnton, Inc. and their employees, sponsors and volunteers, harmless for any resulting loss or damage occurring to any property.
Standard Deadline: Application due by February 1 2019
$50 Late Application Fee if applying after the Standard Deadline. No applications accepted after February 22 2019
Standard Deadline: Application due by February 1, 2019
$50 Late Application Fee if applying after the Standard Deadline. No applications accepted after February 22, 2019
704-900-9659 | firstname.lastname@example.org | downtownlincolnton.com
A Downtown Development Association of Lincolnton Event
Saturday, May 4, 2019 | 11am - 5pm | Downtown Lincolnton, NC