FREE PUBLIC EVENT | RAIN OR SHINE
(*required for alcohol consumption and/or purchase; must have ID)
11am - 5pm | Downtown Lincolnton, NC
Saturday, May 4th 2019
704-900-9659 | A Downtown Development Association of Lincolnton Event | firstname.lastname@example.org
TASTING PASSES*: $15 ADVANCE | $20 AT GATE
Standard Deadline: Application due by February 1, 2019
$50.00 Late Application fee if applying after the Standard Deadline. No applications accepted after February 22, 2019
Questions? Contact the Food Truck Liaison at email@example.com.
EVENT GUIDELINES FOR FOOD TRUCKS
1. The following is required to complete application submission:
• A copy of your food service permit.
• A certificate of general liability insurance naming the City of Lincolnton and The Downtown Development Association of Lincolnton, Inc. as an additional insured.
• A menu of items to be sold, including prices and photos of setup.
2. A quiet-grade generator is allowed and must be approved by staff prior to event.
3. Food Vendors must possess a 5 lb. ABC fire extinguisher on site. An official from the Fire Department will inspect vendors during setup.
4. Food Vendors may NOT sell alcoholic beverages at the event.
5. Grease/oil disposal will not be provided.
6. Vendors will be advised of the designated parking area upon arrival.
7. The designated entry time for setup begins at 8:00 a.m. Vendors will be able to park and unload at their space, but are asked to unload then remove vehicles as quickly as possible in order to prevent congestion. All vehicles (other than food trucks) must be removed from the event area before 10:00 a.m.
8. The designated time for breakdown begins at 5:15 p.m., unless otherwise noted by the Event Coordinator. No vehicles will be allowed into the event area until this time. Vendor participation will be prohibited in future events for those who break down prior to designated time.
9. Staff reserves the right to dismiss any Vendor who displays disorderly conduct.
10. Each Vendor is encouraged to promote this event through their own marketing outlets (including, but not limited to, social media, sharing with existing customers via email blasts, in your store and/or your website).
*A reminder, the Lincoln County tax rate is 7.00%
*This is a rain or shine event.
In submitting this application, I agree to abide by the festival guidelines governing the “Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest” and hold festival producer, the City of Lincolnton and the Downtown Development Association of Lincolnton, Inc. and their employees, sponsors and volunteers, harmless for any resulting loss or damage occurring to any property.
Standard Deadline: Application due by February 1, 2019.
$50.00 Late Application Fee if applying after the Standard Deadline. No applications accepted after February 22, 2019
$50 Late Application Fee - If applying after standard deadline of February 1, 2019. No applications accepted after February 22 2019.
704-900-9659 | firstname.lastname@example.org | downtownlincolnton.com
A Downtown Development Association of Lincolnton Event
Saturday, May 4, 2019 | 11am - 5pm | Downtown Lincolnton, NC